All articles

Payment Plan

Learn about all our payment options we offer for your convenience.

What is Sezzle?

Shop Now, Pay Later, No InterestFor U.S. CustomersSezzle is an online payment platform that allows you to pay for your order through 4 small installment payments, spread over 6 weeks, rather than paying the full amount at once. Sezzle is  100% secure

What is Klarna?

Easily get the SL Raw Virgin Hair of your dreams with Klarna's great Buy Now & Pay Later options! Splitting the cost into 4 interest-free payments over a period of 6 weeks has never been easier. Get it now and pay later - what could be better?. Also

How can I apply for a payment plan?

To set up your account, simply select Sezzle at checkout and fill out the required information. It only takes a few seconds and (subject to approval) once you have created your Sezzle shopping account, you never have to apply again and can continue t

If I purchase through Sezzle, when will i receive my order?

We ship your order as scheduled like we would for any other payment method.

How do I manage my payment installment?

Sezzle. The first  25% is due at the time of the transaction, but the remaining 75% is due over 3 easy payments scheduled across 6 weeks. Repayments are automated from your bank account on file and you always have the option of paying off your purcha

Can I pay off my balance early?

Yes! Sezzle encourages shoppers to pay off their accounts early, if possible. If you'd like to pay off your purchase early, you can do so in your customer dashboard. Sezzle (US customers) - Yes, if you want to pay your entire order off early, simply